- School shirts are mandatory even when wearing a school approved hoodie or jacket. Students must wear approved T-shirts, polos, sweatshirts and jackets with the KHS logo and must wear school approved shirts underneath KHS hoodies and jackets that zip in the front.
- On very cold days (the high temperature is around 50 degrees, it is windy and/or it is rainy) the administration will be lenient about students wearing parkas and heavy coats over school approved shirts, sweatshirts, and jackets OUTSIDE only. Students may NOT substitute non-approved sweatshirts, light jackets, fleeces, and windbreakers on those days.
- Heavy winter coats and parkas are NEVER permitted in the classroom, library, offices, or in cafeterias.
- Hats and beanies are not permitted from 1st bell to last bell; approved KHS sweatshirts and jackets that have hoods that may be worn up OUTSIDE only.
- Pajamas and slippers are NEVER permitted.
- Sagging pants that reveal underwear are NOT permitted.
Write-ups will result in consequences including detention and Saturday school.